Deuter Shield System Bike
- Deuter’s integrated Shield System features a multi-layer construction which minimises, or even prevents injury occuring during a fall. Mutually complementary foam layers and plates combine to give comfort and maximum safety during a fall. The shock-absorbing core component is the viscoelastic SC-1* Foam. SC-1* Foam sets benchmark standards with its progressive shock-absorption function. A slow impact increase leads to the PSA back protector reacting gradually, whereas a rapid impact shock means the protector’s resistance increases progressively quicker. The SC1 foam also features a ‘Memory Effect’ – after a deformation it goes back in its original shape and can therefore be used again and again. Two layers of PE offer additional protection against sharp or pointed objects while soft foam pads guarantee carry comfort.
- Shoulder straps are contoured.
- V-Shape protects sensitive back areas (spine and shoulder blades) and also provides great freedom of movement.
- The spaces between the padding allow for comfortable air circulation.
- Extra wide, anatomic cut waist fins add flexibility and freedom of movement in any riding position and also ensure the pack sits tight up against the back.