Deuter Shield System Winter
- The “Multi-Layer Construction” of the Deuter Shield System helps to lessen or even prevent injury during a fall. Mutually complementary material layers combine to give comfort and maximum safety during a fall. The shock-absorbing core component is the viscoelastic SC-1* Foam. SC-1* Foam sets benchmark standards with its progressive shock-absorption function. A slow increase in load leads to the PSA back protector reacting gradually, whereas a rapid impact shock means the protector’s resistance increases progressively quicker. A layer of offers additional protection against sharp or pointed objects while soft foam pads guarantee carry comfort.
- The Shield System protection zone exceeds considerably the required TÜV zone. The anatomically shape protects sensitive back areas (spine and shoulder blades) and also provides great freedom of movement.The spaces between the padding allow for comfortable air circulation.
- Shoulder straps are contoured.
- The spaces between the padding allow for comfortable air circulation.
- Anatomically formed neopren hip fins for freedom of movement and a body-hugging fit.
- Extra padding in the lumbar region. The Descentor offers protection in the coccyx area through extra padding.