Orbit -5° SQ
- Selling Price
- 28 x 48 cm
Description & Details
The shell fabric is made entirely from 100% recycled materials. The 360° distribution of high-loft hollowfibre fill and the soft lining fabric made of cotton blend creates a pleasant sleep-inducing environment inside the bag. Further comfort features include the pillow section, which can be zipped off (and washed separately) and the generous leg room. Whether opened out as a quilt inside your camper van or zipped together as a double sleeping bag for a night under the stars, the hard wearing functional shell fabric makes this a robust, durable sleeping bag for any camping trip.
- Pillow section can be zipped off
- Soft, cozy cotton blend lining
- Contrasting drawcord toggles for easy hood adjustment in the dark
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- 360° insulation
- Seam-free shell fabric produces better thermal efficiency and also increases water resistance
- Inner pocket for valuables
- 2-way zipper
- All-around zipper for quilt function
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
- Temperature Ratings
- Comfort The temperature at which a standard woman can expect to sleep comfortably in a relaxed position.
- Lower Limit the temperature at which a standard man can sleep for eight hours in a curled position without waking.