Zugspitze 22 SL
- Selling Price
- 52 / 34 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
- 22 litre
Description & Details
The Zugspitze has been part of the Deuter range since 1984 and along with the Gröden was the first pack to feature Deuter’s revolutionary Aircomfort back system. Over the years Deuter have updated and refined the Zugspitze to produce a true classic.
The Zugspitze 22 SL packs all of the essential features you need into a traditional and functional design. The 22 litre version features the SL back system which is more ideally suited to a female user. The shoulder straps are thinner and more anatomically curved to reduce pressure on the chest area and they are placed closer together to reduce strap slippage.
- hip belt with ventilation pads
- Contoured soft edged shoulder straps
- Double lid buckles, which allow extra gear to be securely stowed under the lid
- Lid pocket
- Two side mesh pockets and a front pocket
- hiking pole loops
- Integrated detachable rain cover.
(Flower hair bobble is removable)
- Back System
Advanced Aircomfort System
- Contoured, softly padded shoulder straps.
- Durable spring steel frame provides a flexible and light structure, and applies tension to the mesh.
- The mesh back provides comfort and top class ventilation: the hot air dissipates freely from three sides.
- Ventilated pads made of bilaminate foam (AC Lite series, Zugspitze 20 SL and 25), or contoured hip belt with ventilated pads (Gröden 30 SL and 35) for ideal carrying comfort, and stability.