- The light way to carry heavy weight: The Aircontact system eprfectly adapts to the wearer's back and holds the load close to the body's centre of gravity. With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs.
- The proven VariQuick system guarantees easy adjustment to any back length. The new back panel construction creates a big contact surface making it even more compact and comfortable to carry.
- The anatomic profiled X-frame transfers weight on the hips. The crossed aluminium stays create a flexible, yet stable frame that follows your body movements.
- The ergonomic head moulding provides perfect head clearance (from Aircontact 50+10 SL).
- Additional load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily positioned on the shoulder straps using a "Triglide" buckle. Aircontact models above 50+10 SL sizes also have two different fixing points, depending on the back length setting, in order top optimize the load adjustor strap angle.
- The new ActiveFit shoulder straps are flexible and automatically adapt to the shoulder's width and angle. Their anatomical S-shape follows the neck and shoulder contour and thus prevents chafing or pressure points.
- The new, complex 3D-shape of the hip fins guarantees an outstanding fit. They are made from multiple layers combining soft and firm foam with additional reinforcement. Thus they evenly distribute the load on the hips without any pressure points. Side compressions straps on the fins regulate the weight and increase stability. On the smaller models the fins are softer, while the bigger packs come with more stable foam.
- The VariFlex hip fins follow even the most complex movements - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- The pull forward function makes the hip belt easy to fasten even with heavy loads.