Aircontact Trail Pro System
- The breathable hollow-chamber foam pads allow the weight to sit close to the back and close to the centre of gravity. It thus stabilizes and distributes the load evenly and guarantees distribute great control. The large open pore structure of the Aircontact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs. (Proven in a field test conducted by Gabriel L.&T. in cooperation with the University of Erlangen/Germany.)
- Ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions further boosts the pump effect.
- Break resistant, durable elastic spring steel frame effectively transfers the weight on the hip belt. The flexible frame geometry provides comfortable freedom of movement at a minimum weight.
- Load adjustment straps allow precise positioning of the backpack.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with airy 3D AirMesh lining lets hot air escape through the strap’s perforated foam.
- The thought-through Auto-Compress hip wing construction integrates automatic side compression as well as a Pull-Forward adjustment to provide a quick, super tight fit. With their close set anchor points the anatomically shaped hip wings melt into the body and offer optimum freedom of movement.