Alpine Back System
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose > more ventilation and mobility; tight > more control and a more compact fit.
- Guide: X-frame system with curved profile aluminium stays, provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability.
- Cruise, Guide, Guide Lite, Freerider & Rise: Removable insulating sitting mat stabilises the back.
- Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer.
- Rise 30 SL & 32, Freerider Pro & Guide: The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. The Vari Flex hip fins are removable for weight reduction and better access to your climbing harness.
- Guide, Rise 30+ SL & 32+: Remaining stabilizing waist strap is also removable.
- Cruise, Guide Lite & Rise, Freerider Pro: Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
- Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps.
- Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with „chimney” effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable.